Online Payments Services
Departments or owners of an event or other activity that requires registration and/or accept payments online can contact OIT to set up online payment. Payment types include credit cards, bank accounts, FAU recharges and payroll deductions with some restrictions.
This service is available for all schools, divisions, departments, clubs or other campus organizations who want to accept payments online for their products/services. Please use the ‘Request’ button and include the following information
- Product/service details – name, price
- FAU details – what FAU should the money be deposited to?
An application specialist will contact you and assist you in order to complete the necessary paperwork with Accounting and Campus Cashiering to setup online payment.
Consultation services to discuss the following:
- Best method for accepting payment
- FAU validation and approvals
- Implementation/Customization of website/storefront
- Need for reporting: Daily/Weekly/Monthly sales
- E-mail notification upon each purchase
- Money collection process recorded to the proper FAU
Support for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Consultation within 3 business days with implementation within 10 business days of initial request.
Submit a Request via the ‘Request Service’ button with a description of your needs.
No costs are associated with this service except the applicable credit card processing fees.
- Conference registration
- Club registration
- T-Shirt sales
- Lunch ticket sales
- Game ticket sales