Telephone Service (Landline)
Requests for telephone lines (moves, adds and changes) and accompanying handsets are submitted via your department personnel with purchasing authority.
A Cortelco handset and AT&T service with following features: Voicemail, Call Forward (Busy), Call Forward (No Answer), and 3-Way Calling. If Voicemail is not wanted, this should be indicated when the request for service is submitted.
Initial consultation for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., Monday through Friday.
Phone installation and line activation is scheduled between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday.
For the initial phone request to be placed, 1 – 3 business days is considered to be the standard for providing services.
- Requests for line activation, installations, and reassignments are completed in approximately 5 days. ISDN orders may take up to 20 days depending upon vendor availability.
- Requests for VM codes or reset are completed within 1 day.
Request to cancel service of features, to reassign line numbers or to reset VM may be submitted via MSO Tools by the department institutional proprietor with purchasing authority and they are to submit a new ‘Request’ via this page.
- Cortelco handsets – $85 for one line / $110 for two line
- AT&T Phone line – $22.00/month on average but cost with vary
- Tone Commander ISDN handsets – $409 for 10 button / $516 for 20 button (an add’l $215 might be required)