- OIT provides support for the following situations. Please select Request Service to submit a support request ticket to the Service Desk.
- Consultation on printing solutions
- Setting up and configuration for desktop or department printer
- Student print refunds
- Printer mapping support
- Can't printer or copy
- To set up and use one of the two campus printing solutions (entering a department code or using your CatCard), the Self Service option provides you the steps in setting up a laptop or desktop allowing you to send print jobs to many of the printers acorss the campus.
Contact Document Services if you are requesting any of the following:
- CatCard Printing Request (new employee or Employee Transfer)
- Printer Servicing: maintenance, supplies, paper jams, paper delivery
- Questions regarding rates
- New Printer/Moves
- Usage Reports
This Request is available for active staff, faculty or students.
When using Request Service, the OIT Service Desk will coordinate the setup, configuration, and connection to the UC Merced campus network, and add the new printer to the campus print server. OIT can also assist in installing the new printer drivers on your departmental computers. For desktop computers, we will setup the printer and configure your laptop and desktop for you.
Within 3 business days.
There is no cost for this service.