Reserve conference rooms, multipurpose, and outdoor spaces through the room reservation system. All non-academic reservable spaces will be available through the Room Reservation System, EMS.
Ability to reserve and request spaces based on your affiliation and permissions. A limited number of rooms require a reservation approval. These rooms are identified as “Rooms You Can Request” in EMS.
Room approvers will need to request access through the Space Planning group firstname.lastname@example.org. Guidelines for spaces that require approval are as follows.
- Priority Usage
- Limited Conference rooms available for schools and divisions (Chancellor, Dean’s use)
- Space is within a locked suite
- Requires Additional Approvals
- Space and/or event requires approvals from other entities like the Fire Marshal
- There is a Charge for Booking
- FAU is required for chargeback (Ex. SAAC, Pavilion, Half Dome)
For basic inquiries, OIT Service Desk support is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Your account will be disabled when you leave the University.
There is no cost to you.