Requests should be submitted via your department personnel with purchasing authority.
A Cortelco handset and AT&T service with following features:
- Call Forward (Busy)
- Call Forward (No Answer)
- 3-Way Calling
* If Voicemail is not wanted, this should be indicated when the request for service is submitted.
Initial consultation for this service is provided during standard operating hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., Monday through Friday. Phone installation and line activation is scheduled between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday.
For the initial phone request to be placed, up to 7 business days is considered to be the standard for providing service.
- Requests for line activation, installations, and reassignments are completed in approximately 10 business days. ISDN orders may take up to 20 days depending upon vendor availability.
- Requests for VM codes or reset are completed within 3 days.
Request to cancel service of features or to reassign line numbers may be submitted via MSO Tools by the department personnel with purchasing authority and they are to submit a new ‘Request’ via this page.
- Cortelco handsets – $85 for one line / $110 for two line
- AT&T Phone line – $22.00/month on average but costs will vary
- Tone Commander ISDN handsets - $409 for 10 button / $516 for 20 button (additional costs may apply)