CROPS Transition Project

CROPS, the legacy Learning Management System, is being retired from service on September 29, 2017. After that date, CROPS will be inaccessible. Project site owners are encouraged to find options below for other services to fill this need. After September 30, 2017, only assignment grade data will be retained. Instructors will need to submit an OIT Service Request, to retrieve grade data records after the retired date.

‣ FAQs
‣ Project Site Migration Options
‣ Backing Up CROPS Content