Fall 2022 Hours
We provide instructional technology support during the Fall 2022 semester from 8/24/2022 through 12/16/2022 for the following hours:
|Monday - Thursday||7 am -11 pm|
|Friday||7 am - 8 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||closed|
We are closed on school holidays: Labor Day (9/5), Veterans Day (11/11), Thanksgiving Break (11/23 - 11/25), Winter Intersession (12/19/2022 - 1/16/2023)
Looking for Special Events support? Please fill out a request at least two weeks in advance of your event here: Special Events Support Request.
Ways to Contact Us
|Our online chat is available on any page on our OIT website during normal business house (M - F: 8 am - 5 pm). Find it in the lower right-hand corner and click to chat.|
|You can call us at 209-CAT-HELP (209-228-4357) and Press 1 to talk to our Academic & Emerging Technologies support techs.|
|OIT offers a variety of services that you can browse and request through our Service Hub. Opening a request sends a ticket to the appropriate team in OIT.|
|Is something not working as expected? You can let us know about it by Reporting a Problem.|
Consultations & Workshops
We offer a variety of workshops and the ability to schedule one-on-one consultations with our staff covering a variety of services, technologies, and topics. Find them at AET Consultations & Workshops
We provide help for a variety of services, including:
- Zoom Live Assistant: a technician can drop into your active class over Zoom to assist with issues.
- Zoom Helper Service: you can request in advance a technician to be scheduled to attend your Zoom courses and provide assistance.
- RemoteLab: assistance using the RemoteLab service that provides access to instructional computing environments via a web browser.
- CatCourses: answers to questions on using features in CatCourses.
- Kaltura: help uploading and sharing videos to your courses.
- And many more, found at our main AET webpage